Basic package includes:
- A book description and author bio specifically crafted to contain relevant keywords
- Front and back cover design for ebook and paperback
- Print-ready ebook and paperback layout, which includes a .mobi file and PDF
- Distribution of your book to Amazon and Amazon Author Page creation with relevant keywords
- Behind-the-scenes Amazon digital support to include the book in 10 categories instead of the two that Amazon requests and keywords specifically designed to make the book a bestseller
- Guidance on how to gather a Launch Squad to review your book immediately before the launch, as well as an email sequence to send them, so that your book can launch with multiple reviews and #1 in different categories
GUIDANCE & TRAINING:
- Enrollment in our online curriculum
- Advice on blurb procurement, as well as blurb examples as well as templates for blurb requests
- Advice on acknowledgment writing as well as sample acknowledgments, pre-launch checklists and post-release promo packs
- A custom-designed QR code for your book in order to help attract newsletter subscribers
- Pitch letter templates for podcast bookings
- A media training back template created from a Good Morning America interview
- Introductions to our exclusive network of publicists, podcast bookers and brand builders
2 payments of $3,500
Your book will be published under our Pad B Publishing Imprint
What does this mean?
If you publish your book yourself, it is categorized as "self published" in the eyes of Amazon and the world.
Being published under our primary imprint, Legacy Launch Pad, costs between $22,000-$100,000.
Pad B Publishing is a lower cost option for those who want the prestige of a respected publishing house without the high cost.