Audiobook Recording (for current clients only)
Why do an audiobook?
Basic math. There are 48.5 million books on Amazon and 200,000 on Audible.
Audiobook recording includes:
- Recording in a state-of-the-art recording studio in Hollywood, California
- An engineer directly outside the sound booth to guide you in person through the recording
- A sound editor to listen to the audio, locate mistakes and direct you on how to re-record
- Another engineer to master the sound files and make sure they meet Audible production standards
- A cover specially designed for audio book specs
- Guidance through the audio book production process so you don't have to navigate unchartered waters on your own
- An A-level Audible.com launch
- Full promotion through our social media channels (an estimated reach of 1 million+ a week)
*Note: if you don't have professional audio experience, we can hire a narrator and complete this process for you