The 7 Biggest Mistakes First-Time Authors MakeJul 20, 2022
This solo episode is focused on the seven biggest mistakes first-time authors make. They are:
- Skimping on cover design
- Not optimizing book descriptions
- Not have a reason why/CTA
- Slacking on editing
- Not gathering reader reviews
- Not getting that it's not about them
- Listening to people who give bad advice once the book is written
Listen to get all the deets!
What Makes a Great Book Cover?
The Debut of Launch Pad with Dave Chesson
What's the Difference Between a Ghostwriter, Editor & Coach?