Success Stories of Clients
Who Built Their Legacy with Our Publishing Services
Emily Lynn Paulson
Coach and creator of Sober Mom Squad
- Appeared on Today, Good Morning America, Tamron Hall and The Doctors
- Quoted and appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, USA Today and HuffPost, among many others
- Launched a "Sober Mom Squad" movement as well as a waiting list-only coaching business
- Booked and delivered a TEDx talk
Founder, Prince Marketing Group
- Appeared in and on The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, CNN, Fox and Friends, Chris Cuomo, Tucker Carlson, Jay Shetty, Extra and The Dr. Oz Show as well as numerous other shows on Fox News, ESPN, CNN and ABC
- Signed a six-figure spokesperson deal
- Optioned his book rights to Lions Gate for a movie deal
- Launched a six-figure speaking career, doing over 100 keynotes in three years
- Launched a non-profit named after the book to raise money for addiction recovery causes
- Made headline news for her book in The Daily Beast, The Guardian and The New York Daily News
- Appeared on Fox Philadelphia, Fox Vegas, KNX News for the book launch Launched Keeping it Friel podcast
- Optioned the film rights to her book to Zero Gravity (Ozark)
- Was the recipient of the Experience, Strength and Hope award by the Writers in Treatment community
Consultant, Author, TV Personality
- Left his 9-5 after his book's release since he was able to become a full-time consultant and TV personality
- Became known as "The Nonprofit Prophet"
- Partnered with Marc Victor Hansen to take Chicken Soup for the Soul to the next level
- Launched the TV show Business Forward
- Became a Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Coach
Speaker and Podcaster
- Profiled and interviewed on the national hit show The Doctors
- Had her book selected as one of the 13 books about friendship by Katie Couric Media, alongside Nobel Prize winners such as Toni Morrison
- Featured on top podcasts The Peter Attia Drive, Moms Don't Have Time to Read Books Ladygang, Comeback Stories and Judging Meghan as well as numerous shows on ABC and Fox
- Launched her own podcast on Zibby Owens' Moms Don't Have Time to Read Books network
"This team cares about the business and also care about you."
"It was so enjoyable working with them. If I ever had an issue they took care of it. Customer service is top of mind. The quality of experts on the team is also impressive. I could not have had a better experience."
CEO of Children's Home of Illinois
"Reliable, supportive, reassuring and thorough."
"I had an incredible experience working with Legacy Launch Pad. From editing to launch, they were reliable, supportive, reassuring and thorough. I highly recommend the Launch Pad team."
Founder of Inner Glow Circle Coaching
"Best money I spent on this project."
"As a one-time author of a book, the Legacy Launch Pad team was incredible. They do all the back-end stuff that I don't know about, they sharpened my transcript and they helped me get a team together to launch my book."
CEO of MH Equipment
"If you have a story inside of you, this is the team to bring it to life!"
"Having this team as a resource and support made the process less scary, overwhelming and lonely—they provided really amazing emotional support that I didn’t know I was going to be getting. They made this process deeply comforting."
Coach and Leader in Community Engagement
"The fierce and authentic ingredients to make your book a success."
"Working with Legacy Launch Pad was the best decision I could have made for my publishing process. This team has the fierce and authentic ingredients to make not only the process but your book a success."
Founder of The Soul Grind community
"I recommend them highly."
"Legacy Launch Pad gave me structure and editing but also provided all the knowledge and information to get my book on Amazon and Ibooks and Barnes & Noble and all the major platforms and gave me all the information I need about publicizing my book. They're just a wonderful group to deal with. I recommend them highly."
Bestselling author of Life is a Ride
"Working with this team was a delight."
"It was so much better than not stressful. It was bliss. You said, We're here and ready to do this NOW. Let's GO. And you were. Launching a book with this team is like the difference between Cape Canaveral and shooting off a bottle rocket by myself in a field somewhere. Collaboration and skillfulness. Shared excitement. Shared celebration. It's OUR book. Two weeks later, it's still the number one new release in its category on Amazon Kindle. That would never have happened if I'd done this on my own."
"Nothing short of amazing."
"Legacy Launch Pad was nothing short of amazing when it came to helping me get totally organized with the proofreading, the editing, the cover design, everything. I’d have a question, I’d send them an email, they’d be back in touch with me in no time at all and everything just looked immaculate. They had a plan, they had a strategy, they had a timeline and everything just worked. I’m super proud of the book and super proud to have worked alongside their amazing team."
#1 Ketogenic Bodybuilding Expert
What do the people we've worked with have to say?
Become a rock star
Where Will Your Book Take You?
Have your friends, family, and clients celebrate as you rocket to new heights of success and become a rock star in your industry, all while leaving a lasting legacy for generations to come.